Wednesday, July 16

Study, Read, Study More!

Well, I'm building up more of a background to work off of. I've bought a few issues of REVOLVER, a music magazine with articles about DISTURBED. All part of the job.

"To be a good writer, you must be a good reader," is something my mother has always told me. And, it's true.

REVOLVER front cover shows DISTURBED in Kuwait, playing in OPERATION: MYSPACE.

Reading up on the band, I feel more like it's more out of my own interest than for my job. Love what you do and do what you love. The more I learn about the band, the individual band members, the more interested I get.

I can't wait to sit down and interview members of the band. Not only would I like to know about them, their music, influences, etc., but also about their trip to Kuwait where they played for US troops.

To see videos and read more blogs about OPERATION: MYSPACE and DISTURBED's involvement in the concert, visit:

Myspace's official 'OPERATION: MYSPACE' page
or
Rock the Troops

No comments:

Blog Archive