Tuesday, July 15

Getting Ready to Return

Here's a sample of DISTURBED's more defining pieces (AKA MY FAVORITES)



Heading back, I've already got work set up. The day after I left, the media management contacted my dad and asked if I'd be willing to sit down and do a few interviews. Dad's reply? "Of course!"

So, I don't know who yet, but I'm looking forward to doing a few interviews of band members and getting to know some backgrounds.

Since the interviews are for the tour and not just DISTURBED, I might need to do some more reading- a LOT more reading. It's good to always have a background and be prepared.

I'm starting to pack and getting ready to return. I'm hoping to leave on the 25th/26th of July and be out until the 20th of August. The schedule includes the following:



San Antonio, Texas
Houston, Texas
West Palm Beach, Florida
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Boston, Massachusetts
Uniondale, New York
Toronto, Ontario
Clarkston, Michigan
Chicago, Illinois
Atlanta, Georgia
Noblesville, Indiana
Camden, New Jersey
Hartford, Connecticut
Briston, Virginia
Darien Center, New York


The Ontario show, I won't be able to get to go to, because of lack of a passport among a few things, so I'll most likely go ahead to Clarkston, Michigan and chill there.

Seeing the country by bus will be interesting... I've never been to anywhere east of Detroit besides DC and Philadelphia, so it'll be great!

Again, updates to come, so keep checking in!

No comments:

Blog Archive