Sunday, July 6

Arriving in Seattle

Downtown Seattle. Photo: Maddie Leiren A view of downtown Seattle from the Airplane. When I got to Seattle, dad and I had a few days off before the crew and band got here. We did a lot of driving around the area, and did a little bit of daddy/daughter bonding. I had not seen him since January, so it's been nice to be with dad again. It's nice to be off the island for a little while, but the hotel isn't great. Sure, there's continental breakfast, but the beds are uncomfortably hard, and the air conditioning spazzes out at night, so the temperature could be anywhere from 80 to 65 half an hour to another. It's a roof over my head, so I can't complain. Tomorrow, the rest of the crew arrives, and so getting the show on the road will begin.

No comments:

Blog Archive