Monday, November 24

Contests and Photos Galore!

Well, as most of you know, Slipknot and Disturbed are two of many bands in Fuse TV's "Best Music Videos of 2008" Countdown." It's a bracket style tournament, and unfortunately Fuse put Disturbed and Slipknot on the same corner of the bracket. But, hopefully Slipknot, who beat Disturbed last week, will be able to pummel this week's opponent: Britney Spears.



So, please for the love of all things Metal, paste the following address in your web browser and vote every day this week for Psychosocial!!!

http://fuse.tv/music/best-of-2008/

We're only about 12,000 votes behind and we were about 30,000 behind earlier today, so we CAN win this thing! one of my day jobs is as a statistician, so trust me when I say Slipknot will prevail!!!!

Also, I unearthed a short clip:



I can remember standing back stage when this song started. Corey Taylor's whole threat about spitting down people's throats scared me shitless! I remember standing next to David Draiman and Dan Donegan and John Moyer of Disturbed thinking 'okay, if these guys aren't scared, I can't look scared... I can be scared, but I can't look scared.' That, my friends, was the first time I had heard or seen Slipknot. Now, I don't think I can go a day without their music.

Also, more pictures will be up soon. I recently found whole file on my camera of Slipknot shots from Mayhem, so once they're uploaded, they're all yours!

Until my update on Saturday about Disturbed's concert this Friday!
-Maddie

No comments:

Blog Archive