Wednesday, August 6

My Dear Friends,

Forgive me for not posting lately. Life has been VERY busy and VERY hectic out on the road.

I have many stories to tell, most of which will be told. Pictures were taken and will be shown. I took pictures front row of Dragonforce, Disturbed, and Slipknot, which are worth more than a thousand words.

right now it's 2:30 AM EST, and I've got to get up at 6:00 AM EST to catch a flight home to my day job, my room that probably needs to be cleaned, and my radio-less car. But, my ears are still ringing, so I don't think a lack of music for a few days will be a bad thing.

-Maddie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are looking into a recent front axle tire failures on buses like this entertainer coach. I would appreciate someone contacting me if this accident was caused by a front axle tire blowout. We would like information about the size and type of tire that failed to determine whether it falls into a suspected pattern. Information will be kept confidential if desired.

tracer999@excite.com

Blog Archive