Wednesday, July 23

What blogging is REALLY all about

I've come to realize this: Blogging is all about me telling you how bad strawberry Slimfast tastes at four in the morning... or any time for that matter. Here's a hint: Not so hot.



Well, the clock's struck five, and I'm waiting for my buddy Shay to get here, since I can't do a two day drive all by myself. It's going to be an interesting day. The job's a sitch once I get there, But getting home will be interesting.

I have a class tomorrow at 8:30, which means I have to catch the 6:20 ferry from Anacortes (or the mainland for you non-local readers) to get back here in time for class. That means I'll either get a) very little sleep at a hotel, b) no sleep except the sleep I get in the car at the ferry landing or c) no sleep.

The best part? I'm a teenager! I don't have to run on sleep!

Also- Things like my Bio and the poll look like they're cut off on the bottom of the blog- this is because I'm still new to HTML. Here's what I know: It's because of A) those wonderful playlists of music or B) the music videos. Due to battery time constraints, I'll have to fix it later- sorry!

But, I'm off for now- There's an adventure to be had! More on that later...

-Maddie

1 comment:

sanjuanron said...

Hope you're having a great time!....Enjoy this opportunity!

Keep up the awesome job!!!!!

xo Ronnie

Blog Archive