Monday, July 28

On the Road Again...

Well, I woke up at about five this morning and I'm now sitting in Denver on the free internet, updating my blog. So far today's been interesting- I've met someone who needed help with Spanish/English translation, someone who spoke Arabic, and the lady who sat next to me on the plane was an editor at a Backpacking magazine. Seems like today is all about coincidences.

Well, turns out I didn't do such a hot job Merch-ing for Flyleaf- I got everything done, but there were mistakes I made along the way that I feel bad about. I sent the Merch to New Hampshire on the wrong kind of shipping, which cost the company a lot more money than it should have. I've still got hope for getting hired by them again, and the job offer still remains, but it doesn't mean I feel great about what I did. I know what to do next time, but that doesn't make this time around right. *Insert heavy sigh here*

But, here are some pics from the trip. Maybe they can lighten the mood:


A view of the islands from a Kenmore plane.


My Plane coming in to pick me up. It had a Snow Shoe Hare painted on the tail.


Mt. Ranier from the plane.


Landing in Denver.


Food court.... Is that a Ben & Jerry's?!?


Ohhh Yea, Cherry Garcia and Strawberry Cheesecake = Happy Florida-goer.

Until next time!

-Maddie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww maddie :(
*pats ur shoulder*
c'est la vie.. i suppose. things happen n we just live n learn.. *psht* im sure u already know that. besides, its a good thing the job offer is still on :)
they say "look at the bright side.."? well, ima tell u what a BRIGHT side is... its Cherry Garcia and Strawberry Cheesecake !!! LOOL u save my share, girl !
n hey.. i like the "shumagh" around ur neck :) lookin lovely !
well... ur the coolest maddie ^_^
take care

Blog Archive